Apply for P17AS00159
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Visitor Use Research at Jimmy Carter National Historic Site" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 03, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a notice of intent for a restricted award to Pennsylvania State University . This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $44,556.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Pakistan FELTP-Human/Animal Disease Investigation and Technical Assistance to the Pakistan Ministry of Health and Ministry of Agriculture, Center for Global Health Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Previous opportunity: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Center on Knowledge Translation for Disability and Rehabilitation Research
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00159
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00159) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|17 548||Ideas Lab: Practical Fully-Connected Quantum Computer Challenge (PFCQC)|
|BAA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0002||Fiscal Year 2018 Air Force Young Investigator Research Program (YIP)|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0217||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II 93.433 HHS/ACL/NIDILRR|
|17 552||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Research Initiation Initiative|
|P17AS00078||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|G17AS00059||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|17 553||Mathematical Sciences Research Institutes|
|F17AS00196||Cooperative Agreement with The Kentucky Waterways Alliance|
|P17AS00197||Exploratory Evaluation of Electric Aircraft Noise Output and Performance|
|USAFA PASCC BAA 2016 CALL 0002||Project on Advanced Systems and Concepts for Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (PASCC) CALL 0002|
|G17AS00062||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G17AS00060||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida Caribbean CESU|
|G17AS00063||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|BOR DO 17 N027||Multi-Algorithm Reservoir Sedimentation Estimation|
|USGS 17 FA 0141||Notice of Intent to Award|
|17 556||CyberCorps(R) Scholarship for Service|
|USGS 17 FA 0154||Notice of Intent to Award|
|17 557||Semiconductor Synthetic Biology for Information Processing and Storage Technologies|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00159", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.