Apply for HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPKT 0202
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Center on Knowledge Translation for Disability and Rehabilitation Research" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 10, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 09, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Visitor Use Research at Jimmy Carter National Historic Site
Previous opportunity: National History Day
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPKT 0202
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPKT 0202) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0214||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERCs) Program: RERC on Rehabilitation Strategies, Techniques, and Interventions|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPAD 0201||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) National Network Collaborative Research Project|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR SIMS 0216||Spinal Cord Injury Model Systems (SCIMS) Multi-Site Collaborative Research Project|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPTB 0204||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Model System Centers Program|
|NIJ 2017 11605||NIJ FY17 Sexual Assault Forensic Evidence - Inventory, Tracking, and Reporting Program (SAFE-ITR)|
|CRANBAA17 003||Systems of Systems|
|G17AS00048||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0003||Research of the Implementation of Design Methodologies in the Classroom, Industry and the Department of Defense|
|P17AS00115||Technical and Program Support for Fort Barry Rifle Ranges Remediation|
|DHS 16 ST 061 CBTS LEAD||DHS S&T Center of Excellence for Cross-Border Threat Screening and Supply Chain Defense - Lead|
|DHS ST 061 CBTS PARTNER||DHS S&T Center of Excellence for Cross-Border Threat Screening and Supply Chain Defense - Partner|
|P17AS00127||BIRD COMMUNITY COMPOSITION AND SITE OCCUPANCY DYNAMICS IN THE NPS ERMN|
|NOIP17AC00260||Reese Creek Watershed Enhancement|
|USGS 17 FA 0108||NOTICE OF INTENT - BUILDING CAPACITY IN THE PAD-US STEWARD NEXTWORK|
|CRANBAA17 002||Forensic Analysis of Microelectronics|
|L17AS00044||BLM-Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fire History Survey|
|USGS FA 17 0111||Integrating geology, geophysics, and geochemistry to characterize metal transport in deep groundwater in a mineralized mountain watershed|
|NIJ 2017 11060||NIJ FY17 Postconviction Testing of DNA Evidence|
|F17AS00071||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|NPSP17AC00334||National Park Service- Yellowstone Controlled Ground Water Area Long Term Monitoring|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPKT 0202", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.