Apply for RFA FD 22 018
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the consumer protection, health, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Investigating the in vivo behavior and in vitro characteristics purportedly gastro-retentive extended release formulation to enhance the regulatory standard of such products" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 12, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2022. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2023.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Consumer Protection, Health, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Revision Applications - Development and Maintenance of the Animal Feed Regulatory Program Standards Flexible Funding Model Compliance and Enforcement Expansion Supplement (U18) (Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
Previous opportunity: Service Area Competition-Additional Areas: Colebrook, NH and San Juan, PR
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 22 018
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 22 018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic Model for Nose-to-Brain Drug Delivery (U01) Clinical Trial Optional
Funding Number: RFA FD 22 016
Agency: Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration
Category: Consumer Protection, Health, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Funding Amount: $600,000
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Inside Our Applicants Portal
Access Applicants Portal
- Grants Repository - Access current and historic funding opportunities with ease. Thousands of funding opportunities are published every week. We can help you sort through the database and find the eligible ones to apply for.
- Applicant Video Guides - The grant application process can be challenging to follow. We can help you with intuitive video guides to speed up the process and eliminate errors in submissions.
- Grant Proposal Wizard - We have developed a network of private funding organizations and investors across the United States. We can reach out and submit your proposal to these contacts to maximize your chances of getting the funding you need.
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Learn More
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 22 018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.