Apply for NPS NOIP19AC00202
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development, education, employment, labor and training, environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Replace Deteriorated Trail Markers and Improve Trail at Boland Ridge- WICA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 17, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 27, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $103,983.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment
Next opportunity: Ethnographic Overview and assessment of ranching and agriculture
Previous opportunity: Fidelity Bonding Demonstration Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOIP19AC00202
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP19AC00202", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.