Ethnographic Overview and assessment of ranching and agriculture (P19AS00192)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ethnographic Overview and assessment of ranching and agriculture" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 23, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,879.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) USA Cooperative Agreement Program
Previous opportunity: Replace Deteriorated Trail Markers and Improve Trail at Boland Ridge- WICA
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00192) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00193||Fire planning, fuel treatment effectiveness, and vegetation change in a landscape altered by a large wildfire, Lassen Volcanic National Park|
|P19AS00195||Understanding the state of curl-leaf mountain mahogany|
|L19AS00021||BLM (MT/Daks) State-wide Forest and Woodlands Resource Management Program|
|L19AS00045||BLM (MT/Daks) Outdoor Recreation Management, Visual Resources, and Travel Management Programs|
|F19AS00219||Cardinal Valley Natural Habitat Restoration Project|
|P19AS00201||Green Resilience Project: Helping Texas Communities|
|P19AS00202||Historic Structures Inventory for the List of Classified Structures|
|L19AS00050||BLM Arizona Recreation and Visitor Services|
|L19AS00047||Arizona Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|NPSNOIORPI1900487||Natural Resource Internship|
|NPSNOINTIR1900496||Partnerships, Signing, and Awareness along National Historic Trail|
|NPSNOIBAND1900497||Establishment of 2019 Bandelier Conservation & Preservation Cor|
|P19AS00205||Rocky Mountain Youth Corps crew working directly with the Fuels|
|L19AS00071||NM Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|L19AS00072||BLM ORWA Plant Conservation and Restoration Master Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|L19AS00064||BLM OR/WA Wildland Urban Interface Master Funding Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS VT CIG 199 GEN0010231||NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019- Vermont|
|L19AS00034||Arizona Threatened and Endangered Species|
|L19AS00074||Nevada Plant Conservation and Restoration Management Program|
|L19AS00046||BLM (Montana/Dakotas) State-wide Wildlife Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00192", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: