Quantum Leap Challenge Institutes (19 559)
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Quantum Leap Challenge Institutes" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041, 47.049, 47.050, 47.070, 47.074, 47.075, 47.076, 47.079, 47.083.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 03, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 28 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award to Arizona Game and Fish Department
Previous opportunity: Strengthening Systems of Care for People Living with HIV and Opioid Use Disorder
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (19 559) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2019 NIST SBIR 01||Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Phase I|
|693JF719R000009||Liquefied Natural Gas vs. Waterborne Transport|
|W81XWH 19 TSCRP IDA||DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 TSCRP CTRA||DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 TSCRP EHDA||DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award|
|N00014 19 S F007||FY 2020 DEFENSE UNIVERSITY RESEARCH INSTRUMENTATION PROGRAM (DURIP)|
|G19AS00029||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00027||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Gulf Coast CESU|
|G19AS00032||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|DE FOA 0002088||High-Energy-Density Laboratory Plasma Science|
|W81XWH 19 OCRP OCA||DoD Ovarian Cancer Academy - Early Career Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 19 OCRP PA||DoD Ovarian Cancer Pilot Award|
|W81XWH 19 OCRP OCADEAN||DoD Ovarian Cancer Academy Dean and Assistant Dean (Leadership) Award|
|W81XWH 19 OCRP IIRA||DoD Ovarian Cancer Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|IR ORI 19 002||Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Conferences on Research Integrity|
|W911NF 19 S 0007||Department of Defense Advanced Computing Initiative (ACI) Fiscal Year 2019|
|G19AS00028||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian CESU|
|G19AS00030||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|19 560||Cultural Anthropology Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grants|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "19 559", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: