PEFO Fence and Trail Maintenance Support Project FY18 (NPSNOIPEFO1800397)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PEFO Fence and Trail Maintenance Support Project FY18" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 18, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 28, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,360.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: 18.PMWRA.Somalia.PSSM.NOFO
Previous opportunity: FY18 and FY19 Region 3 Wetland Program Development Grants
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPSNOIPEFO1800397) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00168||Developing skills and Methods for landscape scale inventory and evaluation of cultural resources|
|NPSNOISAGU1800409||HPP Natural Resources and Trails Internship|
|P18AS00099||Bat and Vegetation Monitoring at MOJN Parks|
|NPSNOIYELL1800410||NATIVE TROUT CONSERVATION INTERNSHIP|
|NPSNOIFLFO1800414||Interpretation Intern and Interpretive Program Development|
|F18AS00119||White-Nose Syndrome Research Grants FY18|
|SFOP0004948||Wildlife Detection Dog Programs in Indonesia and Malaysia|
|P18AS00178||Developing spatial and seasonal characterizations of subsistence harvest and enhancing local environmental observer program connections to resource managers|
|P18AS00095||Rehabilitate and Preserve Humpback Rocks Farm|
|P18AS00181||Mitigate Threats to Declining Shorebirds in the Arctic|
|F18AS00124||Bear River (Dry Creek) Fish Barrier Removal Project - Beale AFB, CA|
|P18AS00182||Natural Resource Stewardship Communication|
|P18AS00074||Engaging Colorado Front Range Youth and Local Communities at Rocky Mountain National Park through Conservation Projects|
|BOR UC 18 N013||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention|
|P18AS00184||Engage Local Youth in Employment Opportunities at Everglades National Park|
|NPSNOISAGU1800457||Youth Experience in Management of Invasive Species and Hazardous Fuels in Saguaro National Park|
|NPSNOIBRCA1800456||Improve Utah Prairie Dog Habitat|
|L18AS00015||BLM OR/WA Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|P18AS00088||Youth Research Associate Program at Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument|
|F18AS00133||GLRI Endangered Species Grant Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPSNOIPEFO1800397", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: