FY18 and FY19 Region 3 Wetland Program Development Grants (EPA R3 WPDG 18 19)
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY18 and FY19 Region 3 Wetland Program Development Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.461.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 14, 2018 Please see Section IV of the announcement for additional submission information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: PEFO Fence and Trail Maintenance Support Project FY18
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Agreement on Immunization with the World Health Organization (WHO)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA R3 WPDG 18 19) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR MP 18 N007||Long Term Conveyance of Water to the Kern National Wildlife Refuge|
|USGS 18 FA 0063||Bedlaod Transport, Lower Chippewa River|
|EPA REG08 WPDG 18 01||FY18 and FY19 Region 08 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|BOR MP 18 N015||Pyramid Lake AIS Station Roof|
|USGS 18 FA 0092||Riparian Remote Sensing|
|USGS 18 FA 0094||Little Colorado River Humpback Chub Monitoring|
|EPA R2 CWD FO 001||Puerto Rico Youth and the Environment Program|
|EPA OW OWM 18 01||Training Support Workshop Activities for the State Revolving Fund (SRF) Programs|
|N40080 18 2 0002||Bald Eagle GPS-GSM Transmitters, Banding and Aerial Surveys|
|P18AS00169||Impacts of Tour Boat Shore Excursions on Terrestrial Wildlife in Glacier Bay National Park|
|P18AS00172||Vegetation and Aquatic Macroinvertebrate Monitoring|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 18 03||Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2018|
|NWO CESU 18 10||FORT CARSON, COLORADO PINON CANYON MANEUVER SITE, COLORADO NATURAL RESOURCES SUPPORT – BAT SURVEYS|
|SFOP0004988||Protecting Forests, Sourcing Responsibly|
|SFOP0004995||Clean and Advanced Energy Investment Accelerator|
|EPA R5 WPDG 2018||FY18 Region 5 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|SFOP0004994||Reducing Marine Debris through Environmentally Sustainable Waste Management and Reducing the Amount of Abandoned, Lost, or Discarded Fishing Gear in the Ocean|
|P18AS00195||Augmentation of Interactive Mapping Application for Sampling Data Retrieval for the Regional Environmental Monitoring Assessment Program (R-EMAP) IV|
|P18AS00196||Cultivating MACAs Next Generation of Park Stewards through Citizen Science|
|EPA G2018 ORD A1||National Priorities: PER- AND POLYFLUOROALKYL SUBSTANCES|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA R3 WPDG 18 19", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: