Apply for P17AS00291
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cultural Landscapes Inventory & Ethnographic Assessment – DC Small Park Reservations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 31, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 10, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $56,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: BLM CA Rio Cosumnes Correctional Center Wild Horse Training Program
Previous opportunity: BLM-NM Rockshelter Site and Artifact Preservation, Protection and Study
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00291
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00291) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 17 MT 045 03 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 3|
|DHS 17 MT 045 06 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 6|
|DHS 17 MT 045 09 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 9|
|DHS 17 MT 045 10 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 10|
|P17AS00317||Development of Online Launch Calendar, Phase III|
|F17AS00238||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|17 565||Innovative Technology Experiences for Students and Teachers|
|DHS 17 MT 045 07 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 7|
|DE FOA 0001762||Collaborative Fusion Energy Research in the DIII-D National Program|
|17 566||Geography and Spatial Sciences Program|
|17 567||Geography and Spatial Sciences Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Awards|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0004||Research of Technologies Advancing Corrosion Prevention and Control|
|L17AS00146||BLM Idaho Joint Fire Science Program Fire Science Exchange Network Projects|
|17 569||Joint DMS/NIGMS Initiative to Support Research at the Interface of the Biological and Mathematical Sciences|
|G17AS00092||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G17AS00100||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|L17AS00166||BLM Joint Fire Science Program Student Travel Assistance|
|G17AS00101||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian Mountains CESU|
|BOR DO 17 N029||Notice of Intent to Award - Advanced Analytical Analysis of SDIX Waste Brine|
|G17AS00078||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00291", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.