Computer simulation study: Evaluation of the effect of outflow on the temperature of the low salinity zone (F19AS00023)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Computer simulation study: Evaluation of the effect of outflow on the temperature of the low salinity zone" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.664.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 29, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $129,897.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY 2019 Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange Enhancement Program
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 19 National Sexual Assault Kit Initiative (SAKI) Training and Technical Assistance
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00023) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOIPAISP19AC00229||Plug or re-plug abandoned oil and gas wells at Padre Island National Seashore, Corpus Christi, TX|
|P19AS00068||Developing Predictive Capacity to Support Adaptive Management|
|USDA NRCS VA CIG 19||NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)|
|USDA NRCS IA CIG GEN0010088||Iowa Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)|
|NPSNOIBAND1900233||BAND Ecology Internship for the Ecology Group|
|F19AS00155||Webless Migratory Game Bird Program Request for Proposals 2019|
|NPSNOIPAIS1900239||PAIS 2019 STSR SCA Intern|
|F19AS00159||Animal Waste Lagoon Improvement and Modernization|
|USDA NRCS AR MULTI 19 GEN0010077||Arkansas funding announcement|
|P19AS00070||NOTICE OF INTENT: Revitalizing the Exhibitions of Chapin Mesa Archaeological Museum|
|F19AS00160||Transportation Fellows Program|
|W912DQ 19 2 003||Bat Surveying and Assessment, Ft. Leavenworth, KS|
|W912DQ 19 2 0003||Bat Surveying and Assessment, Ft. Leavenworth, KS|
|F19AS00162||Highlands Conservation Act Grant Program - FY19 - Base Funding|
|P19AS00076||Tree-ring formation and fire history|
|USDA NRCS NM CIG 19 01 GEN0010085||NM Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)|
|F19AS00167||White-Nose Syndrome Grants to States and Tribes - FY19|
|F19AS00168||Highlands Conservation Act Grant Program - FY19 - Competitive Funding|
|USGS 19 FA 0102||Notice of Intent|
|USDA NRCS NM 19 01 GEN0010095||New Mexico Conservation Funding Announcement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00023", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: