BJA FY 19 National Sexual Assault Kit Initiative (SAKI) Training and Technical Assistance (BJA 2019 15229)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the employment, labor and training, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), information and statistics, law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 19 National Sexual Assault Kit Initiative (SAKI) Training and Technical Assistance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.833.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $6,600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Information and Statistics, Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Computer simulation study: Evaluation of the effect of outflow on the temperature of the low salinity zone
Previous opportunity: Development, Implementation, and Management of a Funding System to support the Grade “A” Milk Safety Program and National Shellfish Sanitation Program (U18)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2019 15229) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJA 2019 15252||BJA FY 19 Justice For All: Effective Administration of Criminal Justice Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|BJA 2019 15230||BJA FY 19 Enhanced Collaborative Model (ECM) Task Force to Combat Human Trafficking: Supporting Law Enforcement's Role|
|BJA 2019 15250||BJA FY 19 Innovative Reentry Initiatives: Building System Capacity & Testing Strategies to Reduce Recidivism|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2019 15229", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: