Apply for DHS ST 21 106 STC 0001
- The Department of Homeland Security, Office of Procurement Operations - Grants Division in the regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Securing the Cities Program, 2021 STC Sustainment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.106.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 07, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 07, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $650,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Regional Development
Next opportunity: FY 2021 McGovern-Dole Limited Merit Based NOFO for Guatemala and Honduras
Previous opportunity: 11.016, Statistical, Research, and Methodology Assistance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS ST 21 106 STC 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS ST 21 106 STC 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 02||Young Pacific Leaders Conference 2022|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 04||Young Pacific Leaders Regional Workshop: Marine Sustainability 2022|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 05||TechCamp for Young Pacific Leaders 2022|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 03||Young Pacific Leaders Small Grants Competition 2022|
|72039121RFA00002||Economic Recovery and Development Activity (ERDA)|
|SFJ60021GR3011||Economic Recovery Grant 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS ST 21 106 STC 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.