Apply for USGS FA 19 0296
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent: Support and Improvement of ShakeAlert Earthquake Early Warning System for the US West Coast 2019-2021" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 08, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $21,412,881.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America — Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Parts A and B
Previous opportunity: St. Paul's Church NHS Interpretation & Preservation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USGS FA 19 0296
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS FA 19 0296) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006064||Building Regional Resilience in the Western Balkans|
|OVW 2019 16573||OVW FY 2019 Resource Center on Workplace Response to Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking|
|SFOP0006077||Building Capacity to Counter Violent Extremism in Mozambique|
|USGS FA 19 0299||Notice of Intent: Symposium on the 2019 Anchorage Earthquake|
|DHS 19 DAD 024 00 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (Supplemental Appropriations for Southern Border Humanitarian Assistance)|
|P19AS00454||Main Street Community Disaster Preparedness and Resilience|
|P19AS00462||Yosemite Museum Ethnographic Conservation|
|19CS12||Implementation for A Framework for Pretrial Justice Essential Elements|
|USGS 19 FAP 0110||Notice of Intent - Congressional Science Fellowship|
|SMY 300 FY19 TECH||Regional TechCamp Workshop: Countering Disinformation|
|USGS 19 FAC 0323||Notice Of Intenct|
|BOR PN 19 N011||Grand Ronde Habitat Project Prioritization, Development, and Monitoring|
|P19AS00479||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment of Craters of the Moon National Monument and Preserve|
|DOS ZAMBIA PE 2019 04||Increasing Electoral Participation and Citizen Awareness of Public Corruption|
|FOA ILAB 19 06||Improved Adherence to International Labor Standards in the Agriculture Sector in Mexico|
|19CS11||Dosage Probation Concept in State and Local jurisdictions in the state of Minnesota|
|7200AA19RFA00025||Democracy Indicators Monitoring Survey 3 (DIMS3)|
|DHS 19 CISA 123 ISAC000001||State, Local, Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) Security Operations Center (SOC) Information Sharing and Analysis Center (ISAC)|
|NPS 19 NERO 0102||Conserving WNS Affected Bat Populations in Acadia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS FA 19 0296", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.