Federal and State Technology (FAST) Partnership Program (FAST 2017 R 0011)
- The Small Business Administration in the business and commerce, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Federal and State Technology (FAST) Partnership Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 59.058.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 20, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 16 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Engagement and Older Adults Resource Center
Previous opportunity: Procurement Technical Assistance Program - Alaska BIA Region
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FAST 2017 R 0011) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FAST 2018 R 0012||FEDERAL AND STATE TECHNOLOGY (FAST) PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM|
|FAST 2018 R 0012A||FEDERAL AND STATE TECHNOLOGY (FAST) PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM – SBTDCs|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FAST 2017 R 0011", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: